Senior Pastor Postion
We are currently seeking a Full Time Pastor for our growing Church community on the Bass Coast.
Wonthaggi Baptist Church has a rich history on the Bass Coast and has serviced the growing
Bass Coast Community for 113 Years.
The Position is based in Wonthaggi and the successful candidate will report to the
Wonthaggi Baptist Leadership Team.
Our Church is a member of the Baptist Union of Victoria and all candidates will be required
to submit a BUV Pastors Profile along with their resume.
(BUV Pastors profiles can be sent by email by us upon request)
Key Selection Criteria
- A Bachelor of Theology (preferred) or other similar qualifications
- Is Accredited or Recognised (or is eligible to be) by the Baptist Union of Victoria
- Previously demonstrated ministry leadership and experience
- Competent preacher/teacher and effective communicator with strong written and
verbal communication skills including public speaking and teaching
- Strong leadership qualities
- Spiritually mature Christian
- Committed to equipping people for ministry
- Able to demonstrate a pastoral heart through previous experiences and current
- Ability to coordinate ministries and provide support and guidance for all staff and
volunteers in those ministries
- Sense of call, prayerful, devoted to the Bible, reliant on the Holy Spirit
- Demonstrated accountability, integrity and honesty
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia
If you have a question regarding the role above or would like to apply please submit your resume and a statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
Our email address for Job Applications is: firstname.lastname@example.org